Forget-Me-Not™ Universal Probe qPCR Master Mix - 5x 1 mL (500 reactions)
2X Forget-Me-Not™ Universal qPCR Probe Master Mix is a high-performance product for fluorescent probe-based PCR applications, including quantitation and SNP genotyping.
- Suitable for all fluorescent probe types, including TaqMan®, BHQ®, and molecular beacons
- Sensitive, robust, and reproducible performance at a fraction of the cost of other mixes
- For singleplex or multiplex reactions
- Tracking Buffer helps you catch pipetting mistakes, saving time and precious samples
- Cheetah™ HotStart Taq for fast cycling protocols
- With or without separate ROX for use with any qPCR instrument
The master mix contains Cheetah™ HotStart Taq DNA Polymerase and dNTPs in a buffer optimized for high qPCR sensitivity and multiplex reactions. Only primers, probe, and template need to be added.
Cheetah™ HotStart Taq DNA Polymerase
Biotium’s proprietary chemically modified hot-start DNA Polymerase. Cheetah™ Taq is completely inactive at room temperature, but is fully activated in 2 minutes at 95°C with high activity recovery, making it particularly suitable for fast PCR.
Forget-Me-Not™ Tracking Buffer
The 40X Forget-Me-Not™ Tracking Buffer contains an inert blue dye. You have the choice of adding Tracking Buffer to the master mix, to the DNA template, or not to use the tracking buffer in your reactions. Addition of Tracking Buffer to your master mix allows you to easily distinguish wells containing reaction mix from empty wells. Alternatively, when added to your DNA template samples, the Tracking Buffer allows you to see which reactions have had template added while you set up your PCR reactions.