Apex 2X Taq Master Mix, Clear, 1.5mM MgCl2 (Final Conc.) - 500 Reactions/Unit
- Apex 2X Taq Master Mix, Clear, 1.5mM MgCl2 (Final Conc.) with ammonium buffer that promotes robust amplification, high yield and high specificity
- Optimized mix for specific PCR results - Just add template, primers and water for significantly reduced set-up time and reduced risk of contamination
- Contains Apex state-of-the-art thermostable recombinant DNA Polymerase that reliably processes up to 5kb with high product yield
- Suitable for standard PCR applications, screening and high throughput testing
- Exhibits 5' to 3 exonuclease activity and leaves a 3'dA overhang convenient for direct T-A cloning
- Multiple 1.25ml aliquot packaging prevent repetitive freeze-thaw cycles- mix is also stable refrigerated (4ºC) for at least 6 months without risk
- Mix is stable refrigerated (4ºC) for at least 6 months without risk
- Total volume: 2.5ml (100 x 50µl Reactions)
Apex™ Taq Master Mix Clear is a ready-to-use 2.0x reaction mix. It contains Apex Taq DNA Polymerase, an Ammonium based Buffer System, Apex ultra pure dNTPs (>99%) and Magnesium Chloride. Simply add primers, template, and water to successfully carry out primer extension and other molecular biology applications. Master Mixes offer convenience and reproducibility as reactions can be set up with less pipetting steps.
The number of reactions is based on using 25µl of the master mix for a final reaction volume of 50µl.